Our setting aims to:
1. Provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age;
2. Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
3. Add to the life and well-being of the local community; and
4. Offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
Parents are regarded as members of our setting who have full participatory rights. These include a right to be:
1. Valued and respected;
2. Kept informed;
4. Involved; and
5. Included at all levels.
We aim to ensure that each child:
6. Is in a safe and stimulating environment;
7. Is given generous care and attention, because of our ratio of qualified staff to children, as well as volunteer parent helpers;
8. Has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together;
9. Is helped to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do;
10. Has a personal key person who makes sure each child makes satisfying progress;
11. Is in a setting that sees parents as partners in helping each child to learn and develop; and
12. Is in a setting in which parents help to shape the service it offers.